Friday, December 14, 2012

Pimping Out a Pinterest Project

Some friends of mine and I saw this on Pinterest
Cute, Right?  I don't think she made these.  You can check out her post here.
Perhaps she did.  She has an adorable etsy shop for banners and cute wooden signs that you can see here and here on Pinterest.

Kathy knows how to cut wood.  I, DO NOT!  Great to have talented friends, right?
She agreed to make the pattern and cut the wood if I would work my magic
(her words, not mine) and Sharlynn, Tracie, Kathy and I would get together to make them at my place.  Shar was sick (poor Shar) so we made her a kit,
but Tracie, Kathy and I had a blast last night and this is the
PIMPED OUT PINTEREST PROJECT 
we came up with.  They would tell you I came up with. . . 
They're probably right, but having their energy helped me out a lot!

 All together
 On my piano with the flash on
all natural light. . . lovely I think!

We decided we loved them so much we are making a new set for the 4th of July and a set for Halloween, just because they will be soooo much fun to make!

Shar we missed you!  Kathy and Tracie, thank you!  Love you all!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachele, this is too cute. I need to make friends with a wood cutter, too!!! :)